|Corporate Danish Courses in Denmark|
Does your company employ
English speaking personnel who need to learn Danish?
Experienced Danish teacher with a highly varied background in teaching English as a foreign language and experience in teaching Danish as a foreign and second language to foreigners in the Danish school system - offers personalised and customised Danish courses at all levels in small or medium-sized groups on your premises. (Preferably in the Greater Copenhagen area - longer courses and day courses anywhere in Denmark).
Please contact for further information, offers, or perhaps even an appointment for a non-committal meeting to 'see the lion' and discuss the various opportunities and the tailoring of the courses to fit your requirements and expectations.
• Studies in commercial English along
with training and job in international shipping trade.
• Teacher’s Certificate Exam – English as a main.
• Taught secondary classes in English as a foreign language in the Danish school system for more than two decades.
• Taught Danish as a second language to immigrants in the Danish school system.
• As an IT teacher for 18 years used to combine the teaching of IT and language teaching, also in projects.
• English teacher at labour market courses (AMU courses).
• Worked as a freelance translator of English for several years (mainly technical English). Worked regularly for one of the major
international translation agencies requiring high accuracy.
|This page in Danish||Corporate courses in English|